Sunday, July 3, 2011

Gearing Up!!



I'm starting to gear up for my Fall Shows. For the curious check back in a few weeks...I'm working on a few "New" items. How about "Beach Glass"??? I was vacationing and stumbled upon the Mother Load. I love to work with "natural' stones and since glass tumbled by "Mother Nature" in the ocean is unexpected, you can't go wrong. I have made wire wrapped earrings so far and am working on pendants. Sorry the earrings are long gone and hopefully Roxanne is enjoying them.


I will be with family this week so don't expect a "Sneak Peek" too soon.

My daughter KC came up with a couple custom requests (like 5 or 6) and guess what? You will also see more necklaces with a twist. You'll have to check back for those pictures also. She escaped with her new treasures without me getting a few great shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment