Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fun Designs

Shown with 6mm Ocean Jasper, many other gemstones are available.

Freeform Heart shown here with a Swarovski crystal.

Freeform Argentium Coil Pendants come with a 16" Greek Leather Choker @ $20. Earrings are available @ $15. These are always available for purchase and shipment, contact me to Reserve yours on Etsy.

One of my favorite materials to work with is Argentium Sterling Silver...because it has the added bonus of being "Tarnish Resistant" I love it! I use it for wire wrapping, and freeform earrings and pendants. Hammer it, bend it, swirl & curl and it looks great. Touch it up with a silver polishing cloth and you are good to go!!

Each one I make is done by hand so no two are alike and the added challenge is to make the earrings a mirror image. Not an easy task...but they are as closely matched as possible.

These are a couple styles and some pendants come with a Black Greek leather 16" choker. Wear them everyday for a casual look or use your own silver chain or neck ring to dress it up.
Email me at originaldesignsbylc@yahoo.com to order any design or click HERE to see what is available on my Etsy site right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment