Friday, August 28, 2009

Swirl & Curl Tiger Eye




I'll make it easier...like a matched set. Fun and easy to wear. This new set comes with a 16" Greek leather choker and gift boxed at $45 (#3692EPFFTE). Measures approximately 2 1/8 x 1" for pendant and 1 1/2 x 1/2" for earrings, very top of shepard hook to bottom. An of course I've used Argentium Sterling Silver to make caring for these pieces easier and Brown Tiger Eye beads (8mm & 4mm).


Similiar design is available in Ocean Jasper. Don't forget each is slightly different so you have an original custom set.


Stay tuned for more colors....I'm headed to 2 bead shows in the next couple weeks to see if I can find some exciting new colors and shapes. If you need a certain color let me know, I'll either have it or can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment