Friday, September 18, 2009

Silver with Blue Onyx




I can't even come up with a fun name for this design so if you think of one for me let me know. This pendant is much more shiney than I can show you.





I'll be making a similiar design to this one with different beads wrapped on the pendant. Earrings will also be available. They will not be listed on Etsy so you'll just have to email me to get your very own. I am making these exclusively for my craft shows and a shop where some of my pieces are featured. This piece is all Argentium Sterling Silver with a 6mm Blue Onyx bead and approximately 2" high X 1 1/4" wide. I am waiting for a shipment of silver chain to arrive and these will be available with a 16" chain @ $45 I'll post an updated picture then.





If you would like to reserve a piece with a particular color bead let me know. I have many to choose from. I'll make it and send you a picture. You will still be able to make a purchase with PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment